Saturday, August 6, 2011

Relaxed saturday.




Weekdays had been so busy for me especially this week cus there is test here and there. Basically two sad news for geog, i screwed it badly and there was only 3 passer in my class. How shocking can this be? O: I tell myself to work more harder and screwed the geog textbook into my brain next time round and make sure i got it! I wished that miss zhang and mr koh will give us a retest on coast so that i can score cus this test stand 30% y'know! :( Next upcoming test i'll aim for a full marks! Enough of that, it's veh saddening y'know! My sec 4 and 5's senior are having their prelims yah, i'd prayed for them and may they score high high. Today is a really good day for me to relax a while here and there, but i did not study today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment