Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trouble and confuse




What am i exactly thinking, i feel like walking in a mist right now just like how the picture above is. There's a green sticker on my right and there's a blue sticker on my left. I think two is more than enough but the fact is i'd more than 2 linking to me. Y'know all it comes to you perhaps not at a time or perhaps at a time. I don't know what i exactly want and what matters to me, perhaps i got too much things already, perhaps i need a break? But don't worry i will never surrender to it, believe me trust me i'll never ever raise white flag because this is a very rare opportunites i can ever had in my secondary school life. I will try not to think so much because after all what is my main aim is to achieve a good education. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment